Esalia.com gets a new look!
Check out our new website & our new mobile app. You'll enjoy improved accessibility and user-friendliness for a more practical experience!
The new Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS) website, Esalia.com, went live 01/12/2015.
Esalia.com is a multilingual website available in French, English, German, Portuguese and Spanish. It is dedicated to employee savings schemes and targets staff and entrepreneurs.
Esalia.com is user-friendly and highly informative. Employees can use it to:
- learn more about employee savings schemes and the services offered
- access all news & dossiers.
Entrepreneurs and companies can use the website to:
- learn about Société Générale’s savings and custodian solutions
- develop employee savings and retirement solutions for their company
- browse our financial management solutions.
The Société Générale Employee Savings Custody Account-Keeper develops digital solutions to make employee savings schemes more accessible via a mobile app, responsive design website and text-message alerts.
“Digitalisation is key for our business lines, as it is vital for them to communicate closely with employees and entrepreneurs,” says Pascal Gourceau, Head of Custody Account-Keeping at Société Générale.
With over 40 years’ experience, the Société Générale Employee Savings Custody Account-Keeper offers a range of complementary services adapted to entrepreneurial firms of all sizes, from small businesses to major groups.
Esalia application new version is now available with new features, such as:
- The possibility to do voluntary payment with settlement through debit card or direct debit.
- The possibility to do reimbursement on available credit note