Societe Generale Securities Services in Luxembourg
To assist you in a rapidly changing environment, SGSS offers you an extensive range of services that are adapted to the latest developments in the financial markets, in the regulatory requirements and which meet the client’s needs.
Our ambition is to be the leading partner on key markets and recognised for the quality and competitiveness of our services, the agility of our solutions, and for the reach of our global network.
SGSS Luxembourg: more than a partner, a member of the team
Our teams of specialists offer you turnkey solutions throughout the life of your funds:
- fund structuring, domiciliation and personalised regulatory watch services
- custody and trustee services, including liquidity management services
- global issuer services
- the Global Fund Trading platform, a single entry point to the fund investment universe
- fund administration services coupled with high value-added services (pricing of complex products, dedicated Key Investor Information (KII) solutions, risk and performance attribution, legal and tax reporting, compliance, etc.)
- transfer agency and register agent services
- works with local representative agent support services for fund distribution in 14 countries
- a dedicated team specialised in alternative funds (private equity, real estate, etc.)
- bespoke online reporting for all your activities
- a leading European network.
Our market experts are actively involved in working groups and other structures in the Luxembourg market in order to ensure the full compliance of our products and services with regulatory developments, and proactively assist you with your development needs.
A relationship where the client is our top priority
We believe the monitoring of our clients’ activities requires a personal approach. This is why each of our clients has a dedicated Client Relationship Manager to assist and advise on their projects, building the trust our clients place in us. In addition, our Client Service teams ensure the operational follow-up of your activity and offer an exclusive entry point to our full range of services.
Services that are recognised for their efficiency and quality
In 2015, SGSS named Fund Platform of the Year by Global Investor/ISF magazine.
In 2014, SGSS voted Fund Administrator of the Year by Custody Risk magazine.
Since 2008, SGSS has been working towards dramatically improving the quality of its processes by applying the Lean Six Sigma method to all our services. We have formalised this Quality Commitment by applying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to the majority of our services.