Eurotunnel retains SGSS for its issuer services
Eurotunnel has appointed Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS) to provide shareholder services which include share registry services, centralised financial services and shareholder meeting services for its 27,000 registered shareholders in France and the United Kingdom.
- Share registry services (registrar, taxation and reporting services, as well as monitoring share capital and voting rights),
- Centralised corporate actions and financial & administrative services for dividend payments,
- Shareholder meeting services.
- United Kingdom
- A complete and integrated issuer service offering with international coverage,
- Expertise in the organisation of shareholder meetings with a proprietary electronic voting system – SGSS is among the leaders in France for organising shareholder meetings,
- Considerable client support for new regulations and legal and tax requirements,
- A dedicated website, sharinbox.societegenerale.com, which provides instant, multilingual access to a broad range of shareholder services.
With more than 30 years experience, SGSS provides issuer services to 50% of the companies listed on the CAC 40 French stock market and more than 300 companies spread over 150 countries. SGSS provides a range of complementary issuer services which cover employee stock option plans, shareholding schemes for internally mobile employees, registered shareholder services, shareholder meeting services and associated centralised corporate actions and financial services.
Group Eurotunnel SE, as a European company, is listed on the Euronext London and Euronext Paris markets and employs 3,992 people in France and the United Kingdom. Its share capital reached €5.4 billion as at 14 September 2016.