UCITS & AIFMD Conference London
As we move towards the Brexit, two days of conferences on the strategies that managers foresee to overcome the Brexit will take place in London, during UCITs & AIFMD London 2017.
From the 26th to the 27th of September at the Millenium Hotel, more than fifty managers will participate including Jean-Pierre Gomez, Head of Regulatory & Public Affairs at SGSS in Luxembourg, well known for his experience covering a broad range of fund administration services, compliance and funds corporate services. He will be expressing his views on “The Changing Face of Distribution: New Choices & Challenges”, the 26th of September at 11 AM.
- The European Commission's proposal to reduce barriers to cross-border distribution
- European investor attitudes and behaviours
- Passive investments trend v demand for specific outcomes; what outcomes do investors really want?
- Product homogeneity and its impact upon the investor; the convergence of UCITS & AIFMD
- Asset management v bank funding; consequences
- Upcoming data protection regulation; impact on distribution