SGSS' Global Fund Trading Platform
A single entry point to investment funds
Societe Generale Securities Services' (SGSS) Global Fund Trading (GFT) platform now provides clients with a single entry point to 17,000 funds worldwide, half of them hedge funds. Accessible from anywhere in the world, the GFT solution is part of the Global Assets Suite?, SGSS' pan-European platform, which also includes custody, fund administration, liquidity management, clearing services and employee shareholding plans.
With GFT's user-friendly interface, institutional clients, including asset managers, insurance companies and banks, can:
- Enter their trades via an automated or manual input;
- Access SGSS' entire fund database;
- Follow up their orders and produce detailed status reports;
- Carry out searches using multiple criteria and download the results.
Clients can also subscribe to a number of optional added-value services, including:
- Price chasing: SGSS can provide automated, daily statements on estimated prices and/or performance, as well as final prices;
- The control, calculation and payment of trailer fees, giving clients detailed reporting on estimates of receipts on a monthly basis, and quarterly payment confirmation reports.
A non-restrictive service which evolves to respond to the specific requirements of individual clients, the GFT platform assigns a dedicated operational account manager to each client in order to answer questions on trades, cash and securities transfers and corporate events.
With over 17 years of experience accompanying institutional clients in their investments, SGSS' GFT platform currently services over 200 clients, has links with nearly one thousand transfer agents around the world and has 26 billion euros of assets under custody at June 30, 2010. The platform handles more than 100,000 trades a year on average.